Tuesday, January 11, 2011

19 going to 20

Yeahhhhh I’m turning 20 in less than few months. Leaving my ‘teen’ days with full of tastes, sweet and bitter, joys and tears, black and white. Oh feel like I don’t want to let go those days but life need to move on as time pass by. Instead of mourning or crying, I’m so happy to enter another chapter of my life. Walk into the arch of 20 would be more interesting I guess though thinking of getting older. And let me closer a year to my wedding day in bla bla bla..Sigh.

Yeah there would be a bunch of hopes and wishes for a better future of me. I’m hoping that I’m gonna be  a nicer person to everyone though I know I’m always a very nice person (laugh). I should be focussing more on my goal, emphasizing my hopes and others, as well as flying high for a higher and better achievement. Yeahh keep dreaming the day I put on white coat with a stethoscope in the pocket standing next to a bed examining a patient
.
And my metamorphosis would only happen on my upcoming birthday. Well I’m looking forward for Mr.April to come soon. Yet April 2011 might be my last enjoyable birthday month (if and only if it full of blast this year). Later in the coming years, April won’t be nice to since I have series of medical professional examinations before I ended up as zombie for the whole year after my graduation day.




I wish I could get a pair of ‘supra tk society’ shoes on my very birthday. Owh have been dreaming to have that one for a long time. And a very kind persona would love to buy me a pair from this four colour range, red, blue, purple and white. My foot size is 8. Haha. 


Peeps, Justin Bieber is coming down to KL this April. And I wish to get his concert ticket too. Still wondering who would be the very best individu to buy me his concert ticket. Wink wink. And F1 on April too. I never get the chance to be there watching Jenson Button or Nico Rosberg speed towards the chequered flag. Another wink wink. Hahahaha.

And last but not least, I hope someone would hand me a wrapped box of a stethoscope. Yeahh I’m gonna be a doctor soon.

Omigosh I love this song by B.O.B so much ‘Don’t Let Me Fall’…..

Well it was just a dream
Just a moment ago
I was up so high
Looking down at the sky
Don’t let me fall
I was shooting for stars
On a Saturday night
They say what goes up
Must come down
But don’t let me fall

2 comments:

  1. i bet dad can design 1 damm nice shoe for u.....just ask him...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermmmm idea tersngat hebat........

    ReplyDelete